Wednesday, May 28, 2003

When's the last time you BLOGged?


me? It's been awhile. EEEeek. Over a month, actually. Been busy. Full of the things and events that life is full of: birth, death, marriage, divorce, art, love and New York City. More on many of these soon.


Immediately upcoming, Danielle and I are participating in a panel discussion tomorrow (5/29/03) about event production. It's at Spanganga from 6:30 to 8:30. Come on down, wontcha?


After that it's the 6th installment of my First Frickin' Fridays series at 21 Grand. It's a collaboration with multi-media performing artist Sara Kraft. I'll read, Sara will perform with her Woods for the Trees cohort Ed Purver. Sara and I will also do an improvised collaboration.


DJ {free/form} will also be on-hand to discuss and spin the sounds of Kozmigroov, featuring the likes of Sun Ra, Alice Coltrane, Herbie Hancock, Fela Kuti and much more). It's going to be an incredible night, Friday, June 6th don't miss it!!


No comments: