Friday, April 01, 2005

Stupid Stupid Stupid
Today Is!!! Happy Day of Stupid!



Bishop Joey and the First Church of the Last Laugh will be leading the Saint Stupid's Day parade through the streets of San Francisco. One of the greatest weird traditions of this weird and greatest city. HST would be proud, this is definitely pro weirdness.

For 500837 years of our lords
, Saint Stupid has in the beards of our lords and the streets of San Francisco. Like Karl Malden in a lobotomized yamalke with entourage. Whoooo Booooy!! Am I right?



It's also a ton of fun, and all is sad that I can't be in it today (it's my one religious holiday). I will console myself by gazing at pix from last year's parade. Later check out the after party at 12 galaxies or the Flambe Lounge at Yerba Buena.

No comments: